Friday, February 28, 2014

Wolverine Tee's and Denim Tops | No comments :

Hi Guys!
I hope you like Wolverine. I know I DO!! I'll have to admit that I'm a little bit.. okay a lot a bit.. of a comic book geek. Eeek! Haha. That's okay. I have a ton of  superhero shirts, cups, jewelry.. posters.. OMG! It's worse than I thought! Wolverine is one of my faves. Guess who's my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE?!?! na na na na na na na na.. That's correct! BATMAN. He's so awesome. In today's ootd, I decided to go casual with my Wolverine Tee, Denim Top, Khakis, and Chucks. I took these ootd pics in Sausalito. It's such a nice place. I'll show you more about  my trip in a different post. Here we go..




 




Wasn't Sausalito soo pretty! The weather was perfect too! I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures. I'll leave details about my outfit below.

Love,
Sam

Outfit Details:

Scarf - American Eagle, Gifted, Alternative
Denim Jacket - American Eagle, Similar
Black Cardigan - Forever 21, Similar
Wolverine Tee - Hot Topic, Similar
Belt - American Eagle, Similar
Khaki Pants - Old Navy, Similar
Black Canvas Vans - Vans, Same

No comments :

Post a Comment