Monday, February 24, 2014

Pink Sparkles and Buns | No comments :

Hi Guys!

I found this SUPER CUTE grey sparkly and pink top at American Eagle. I paired it with some distressed jeans and some pretty sandals. I love how the top is made with two different materials. It's a sweater type of material in the front and a chiffon material in the back. It makes it look so pretty and delicate. LOVE IT!




LOVE! I decided to put my hair in a bun so that you can see the pretty pink chiffon back on the top. Super comfy and easy to wear.

Love,
Sam

Outfit Details:

Sparkly Pink and Grey Chiffon Top - American Eagle, Similar
Distressed Denim - American Eagle, Same
Sandals - Kohl's, Similar
Sparkle Bracelet - Abercrombie and Fitch, Similar
Leather Bracelet - American Eagle, Similar
Heart Charm Bracelet - Gift, Similar
Heart Stone Bracelet - American Eagle, Similar

No comments :

Post a Comment