Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Rainy Day Stripes | No comments :

Hi Guys!

So it's raining today. How sad... The good thing is that I get to use this SUPER CUTE umbrella that I found at Forever 21! It has ruffles on the edges! And it matches my sweater! That was totally a happy accident, by the way. Hehehe..








I love to wear sweaters with button ups! My favorite go-to look. You guys will also learn that I LOOVE boots! It's a little bit of an obsession! Eeek! Haha.. Hope you guys are staying dry and cozy. These are perfect days for staying home, and watch movies all day. Preferably under the covers with some yummy hot chocolate. Yuumm!

Love,
Sam

Outfit Details:

Umbrella - Forever 21, Same
Black Slouchy Beanie - American Eagle, Same
Black Infinity Scarf - Target, Similar 
Black Coat - Forever 21, Similar
Striped Sweater - Forever 21, Similar
Plaid Button up - Forever 21, Similar
Denim - Vans, Same
Booties - Steve Madden, Same

No comments :

Post a Comment