Thursday, February 20, 2014

Throwback Thursday to 2006ish | 2 comments :

Hello Guys!!

In honor of Throwback Thursday, today I will take you back to 2006ish. APPARENTLY I was already taking ootd picture before I even KNEW what ootd was!! For those of us who don't know, ootd stands for Outfit Of The Day. No worries, at one point, I also had no idea what it was. Hehehe.. So, here we go... I hope you enjoy!!!












Hi Guys!

I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures!! By the way, I LOOOVE my haircut and bangs!! Also, i would like to extend a HUGE thank you to my wonderful photographer Aldo!!!! You're awesome and I had a super fun time taking these!!!

Love,
Sam

Outfit Details:

First Two Pictures:
Shirt - Abercrombie and Fitch, Similar
Tank Top - Abercrombie and Fitch, Similar
Belt - Forever 21, Similar
Distressed Jeans - Forever 21, Similar

Following Pictures:
Polo - Nordstrom, Similar
Tank Top - Abercrombie and Fitch, Similar
Belt - Hot Topic, Similar
Jeans - American Eagle, Similar
Shoes - Vans, Same

2 comments :