Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Come make CAP'N CRUNCH FRENCH TOAST with me! | No comments :


Hi Guys!! 

Want to learn how to make CAP'N CRUNCH FRENCH TOAST?!?!


Come visit my SamzTown YouTube channel and I'll teach you how to make them. This was my first time making these so they browned a little bit more than I wanted.. BUT they were still sooo good!! Make sure that you cook them on Medium-Low heat for about 2 minutes on each side and you'll be fine. =D I hope you guys enjoy the video!! Don't forget to subscribe, like, comment, and follow us on instagram @samztown and on our SamzCakez blog.


CAP'N CRUNCH FRENCH TOAST 
(4 servings, 2 toast each)
Ingredients:

- 4 1/2 Cups - Cap'N Crunch Cereal
- 3/4  Cup - Milk
- 3 - Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon - Sugar
- 1 teaspoon - Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon - Cinnamon
- 8 Slices - Texas Toast
- Butter (for the pan)
- Syrup (or topping of choice)

I found this recipe here!

Love, 
Sam

No comments :

Post a Comment