Sunday, October 19, 2014

Come make MORE HALLOWEEN CUPCAKES with me! | No comments :


Hi Guys!!

Want to learn how to make MORE HALLOWEEN CUPCAKES?!?!


Come visit my SamzTown YouTube channel and I'll teach you how to make them. This time we're going to make Frankensteins, Witches, and Vampires. Oh my!! These are soo cute and great for your Halloween parties! I hope you guys enjoy it!! Don't forget to subscribe, like, comment, and follow us on instagram @samztown and on our cake blog at SamzCakez.


Things you'll need:

- Green Cupcakes
- Green Colored Frosting (for # 12 Tip)
- Black Colored Frosting (for #3 Tip)
- Black Colored Frosting ( for #233 tip)
- # 12 Tip
- # 3 Tip
- # 233 Tip
- Rolling Pin
- Circle Cutter
- White Fondant
- Purple Fondant
- Grey Fondant
- Black Edible Marker

Love, 
Sam

No comments :

Post a Comment